Xbox Series X 1TB Console
- Brand: Xbox
- Catalogue number: 844/8262
- Manufacturer's number: XBOXSERIESX00
- Firstly try to plug into a different socket that you know works. If this does not rectify the issue please unplug the power supply cables from the console, from the wall outlet, and from the power supply itself.
- Now leave for 20 seconds (this will reset the power serge protector).
- Now firmly plug the power cable back into the console, and then plug the power cable back into the electrical outlet and the power supply. It is important that you connect the power supply directly into a wall outlet, avoiding any surge protectors or extension cords, because they can affect the performance of your power supply, which has built-in surge protection.
For further assistance, please click here.
Unlike the Xbox 360, which was capable of being positioned on its side or horizontally, the Xbox One can only be placed one way. The Xbox One has been designed to be sat horizontally, vertical positioning of the console is not supported.
Other positioning tips include:
- Keep your Xbox One flat.
- Position it away from direct heat sources.
- Keep the vents free from clutter in order to prevent overheating.
- Don't put objects on, under or directly next to your Xbox One.
To reset your Xbox, use the following steps:
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
- Use the D-pad to move over to the Profile & system tab.
- Scroll down and select Settings.
- Scroll down to System, and select Console info.
- Select Reset console.
- Choose one of the reset options based on your needs:
Reset and remove everything: This option resets the console to factory settings. All user data, including accounts, saved games, settings, home Xbox associations, and all games and apps will be deleted. Use this option when selling or gifting the console, or as a last resort in some troubleshooting cases.
Reset and keep my games & apps: Use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It resets the OS and deletes all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you’re troubleshooting, you may have to choose Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with Reset and keep my games & apps.
After you select one of the options, your Xbox console begins the process of erasing the selected content and resetting itself to the default settings.
Yes, you can. Xbox Series X|S supports remote play with the Xbox app, which is currently available on iOS and Android phones and tablets.
- To ensure your device is achieving optimal air flow, we recommend placing the unit in an open area without any obstructions to the top and back inlets and outlets. If you’re placing the device in an entertainment set, we recommend placing it in an unrestricted space (such as a small cabinet), and not placing it behind a closed door if possible.
- For a standard, non-enclosed media entertainment stand, ensure at least 1.5 inches (approximately 4 cm) of clearance from the top of the console in either vertical or horizontal alignment. We recommend having 4-6 inches (approximately 10-15 cm) of clearance on all sides.
How to Fix Controller Stick Drift